UK Investor Visa
- you want to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK
- you meet the other eligibility requirements
- you have at least £2,000,000
- you are aged 18 or over
- you are able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
- you have opened an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your funds
- you funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- your funds must be free to spend ('disposable') in the UK
- apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million
- apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million
- apply to settle after 5 years if you invest £2 million
- applicant must show that they have money of their own under their control
- money must be held in a regulated financial institution amounting to no less than GBP 2 million
- the individual must invest for five years in the UK
- money can be invested by way of UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK-registered companies
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK (Tier-1) Investor Visa - Lead to British Citizenship
Tier 1 (Investor) is the category under the Points Based System for high net worth individuals making a substantial financial investment to settle in the UK. The investor visa is one of the fastest and most secure ways of gaining residency into the UK – in just ten weeks! The applicant is not required to show business experience or the ability to speak English. Investors are permitted to be gainfully employed under this visa or undertake a course of study in the UK.
You can apply for a (Tier-1) Investor Visa if:
If you are applying for UK Investor Visa than you must prove that:
Accelerated Route to ILR (Permanent Residency)
Key Advantages of Investor Visa
UK Residency Card upon Arrival:
The Investor visas allow you to live and work anywhere within the UK for the duration of the visa.
Bring Your Family
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa allows you to keep your family together. You can bring your spouse and any children under the age of 18 with you to the UK.
Under Tier 1 (Investor) Visa, you and your family will have access to the UK's NHS free healthcare system.
Favourable Economic Conditions
After a period of generally disappointing growth in 2011 and 2012, the UK economy has shown clear signs of recovery during 2013 which is expected to continue in 2018-19. The good news is that this is spread between all major industry sectors and regions which are all now showing positive growth trends.
The Home Office will carefully scrutinise an application for any long term or temporary work visa. If it does not consider that the visa application is a genuine or if it considers that any of the other requirements have not been met, the application will fall for refusal. It is therefore essential that the application is prepared thoroughly and carefully.
Why Applying Through Wazir Solicitors
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
At Wazir Solicitors we offer an extensive range of services for categories leading from settlement, entrepreneur visas, overseas investment and businesses; towards acquiring a passport. Constantly monitoring immigration rules, regulations and trends worldwide while evaluating and enhancing our process and technology; we believe in outsourcing your entire immigration program. Whether you need support for fresh visa application or assistance in already filed applicaiton, you are welcome to contact us.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909