Visa for Parents of Child Student at School
- their child must be below 12 years of age;
- their child has a valid leave to study in a Tier 4 institution;
- they maintain a second home outside the UK;
- they do not intend to work or study while they are in the UK;
- they intend to leave the UK before the expiry of their visa;
- they can adequately maintain and accommodate themselves in the UK without resorting to public funds;
- they must prove that they can afford to meet the cost of their onward and return journey;
- A passport sized prescribed coloured photograph;
- A current passport or other valid travel document;
- A tuberculosis (TB) test result if he is from a country where taking this test is necessary;
- They have a permanent home outside the UK;
- They can afford the cost to leave the UK at the end of his stay;
- They have sufficient funds to support himself and his children in the UK or has relatives to support them in the UK;
- They were not last admitted in the UK under the Approved Destination Status Agreement with China;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Visit Visa for Parents at Child Student at School
The non EEA & Indian resident parents of children studying in the United Kingdom with valid leave under point based Tier-4 (Child) Student and attending an independent fee-paying day school in the UK, can come to the UK as a visitor under this category.
Eligibility for UK Visit Visa for Parents of Child at School
The parents of a Tier-4 child must fulfil the following basic eligibility criteria to apply for a visa:
Documents Required for Parents of Child at School UK Visa
The following documents are required by the parents of child at school:
The parents must also have the documents to prove that:
Entitlement of UK Visit Visa for Parents of Child at School
An applicant can apply for this visa up to 3 months before his date of travel to the United Kingdom and he can expect a decision on his visa within 3 weeks.
This visa is usually valid for either 6 or 12 months and it can be extended for 12 months at a time until the applicant's child 12 years of age. The visa holder must leave the UK before expiry of his/her visa and the applicant cannot get switch this visa to any other different visa category.
Our team of expert UK Visa & Immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on the required documents and procedures to apply for UK visit visa from India
Fee for UK Visit Visa for Parents of Child at School From India
The UK Home Office is subject to change from time to time almost every year. Hence, please take appointment with us to know more about your UK Business visit visa present fee or other information.
How We Can Help You With Parents Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909