UK Entertainer Visitor Visa
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Prove that he can meet the cost of return and onward journey;
- Be genuinely seeking entry as an entertainer visitor
- Leave the UK at the end of the period of their visit;
- Visitors must meet all the eligibility requirements as listed above and provide evidence that demonstrates: the activity relates to their full-time profession overseas and/or qualifications where appropriate; and
- they have a formal invitation from a UK-based arts organisation, broadcaster or agent, confirming details of the engagement;
- Take part in a music competition as a professional entertainer;
- You are an internationally famous person taking part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid;
- Take part in an audition, provided this is not in front of an audience (either paying or non-paying);
- You an amateur entertainer coming for a specific engagement as an individual performer;
- You are part of a group of amateur entertainers (such as a choir or youth orchestra) coming for a specific engagement;
- You are a professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show, provided the organisers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee;
- You are an amateur or professional entertainer taking part in a cultural event sponsored by a government or recognised international organisation, or a major arts festival;
- You are a member of the technical or support staff (such as a dietician, bodyguard or press officer) of amateur or professional entertainers, attending for the same event;
- You are an official (such as a choreographer, stage manager or designer) attending the same event as the entertainer;
- A current passport or other valid travel identification;
- A passport- sized coloured photograph;
- Evidence of his invitation to attend the event or festival;
- Details of hotels / accormodation arrangment;
- Supporting letter from any sponsor e.g. the group of entertainers he intends to travel with;
- Evidence of his talent and ability to participate in a particular event;
- Evidence of meeting financial requirements;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Entertainer Visit Visa Application from India
The UK is an Entertainment Hub that attracts and provides many artists entertainers around the globe to present and promote their work of art. Be it a professional or an amateur entertainer, they can apply for Entertainer Visitor Visa to exhibit their expertise in the United Kingdom. The applicants who wish to visit the UK for a short time to take part in major arts festivals (as per Home Office declaration), music competitions and charity events must apply under this category that is Entertainer Visit Visa UK.
If you want to visit the UK for a short time to take part in some major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events, you may be able to come here as an entertainer visitor.
Requirements For UK Entertainer Visit Visa
The detailed requirements and documents to apply for UK Entertainer can be discussed with our visa expert UK Solicitors. Basic requirements are as under:
What you can do in UK Entertainer Visit Visa
Documents Required for UK Entertainer Visit Visa
The following documents are required by an applicant for UK Entertainer Visit Visa:
How We Can Help You With UK Entertainer Visit Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our Standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909