UK Medical Visitor Visa
- To prove himself/herself as a genuine visitor to the UK Visas and Immigration;
- Will leave the UK at the end of the visit;
- Will not live in the UK for extended periods or will not make the UK his main home;
- Have sufficient funds to cover all the costs without working in the UK or resorting to public funds;
- Must arrange for his/her private medical treatment before travelling to the UK;
- Must provide a letter from his/her doctor or consultant mentioning the details of his/her medical condition, the estimated costs, duration of the treatment, and the place where the treatment will take place;
- If the disease the applicant is suffering from is contagious, then he/she must provide proves to satisfy the medical inspector that he/she is not a danger to public health;
- A current passport or other valid travel identification;
- A passport sized coloured photograph;
- Letters or other documents from a registered UK medical practitioner to prove that genuine medical treatment has been arranged and stating the duration of the treatment required;
- Documents to prove that the applicant can pay for his treatment and the cost of living in the UK (such as bank statement);
- Documentation proving that the applicant intends to leave the UK after the completion of his treatment in the UK;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Medical Treatment Visit Visa Application from India
Should the applicants wish to go to the UK to avail private medical treatment, they can apply for a visa under category Private Medical Visitor Visa UK. The United Kingdom has some of the most up to date and highest quality health care, renowned hospitals, and well trained and qualified doctors, thus the UK enjoys a great reputation globally for the medical facility it offers to the world. Foreigners who wish to visit the UK for medical purposes can do so under a Medical visitor visa.
Requirements for UK Medical Visitor Visa:
In order to qualify for a medical visitor visa an applicant must meet the following basic requirements:
Documents Required for UK Medical Visitor Visa:
The following documents are required by an applicant for UK Medical Visitor Visa application:
Our team of expert UK Visa & Immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on the required documents and procedures to apply for UK visa from India
Fee for UK Medical Visitor Visa from India
The UK Home Office is subject to change from time to time almost every year. Hence, please take appointment with us to know more about your UK Business visit visa present fee or other information.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909