UK Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
- Are invited by a UK-based organisation or client;
- Are coming to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system;
- meet the other eligibility requirements;
- be a student examiner or assessor;
- take part in selection panels as a highly qualified academic if you’re invited by an education, arts or research organisation;
- give lectures at a higher education institution, as long as it’s not a part-time or full-time role;
- examine UK-based pilots so they meet the standards of the country you come from if you’re invited by an approved UK training organisation regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority;
- provide advocacy in a particular area of law;
- take part in arts, entertainment or sporting activities including broadcasting;
- take part in fashion modelling assignments;
- do paid work unrelated to your main job or area of expertise at home, other than what’s allowed by your visa;
- extend this visa or switch to another visa;
- live in the UK for extended periods;
- get public funds benefits;
- marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership;
- bring family members (‘dependants’) with you on your application - they must apply separately;
- Current passport and/or other travel documents ;
- A separate passport photograph, with the applicant's name on the back;
- Proof of maintenance funds to cover expenses during their stay;
- Details of their travel plans and UK accomodation;
- An invitation from the organisation paying them for the engagement in the UK;
- Proof that the engagement relates to their professional or academic qualifications and expertise;
- Publicity Material;
- Proof of Awards;
- Media Coverage and Reviews;
- Proof of Recent Performances;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Permitted Paid Engagement Visa Application from India
The Permitted Paid Engagement visa is a short term visit visa which allows non-EEA nationals to enter the UK for up to a month to take part in a paid engagement. Such as a public speaking engagement, chairing a meeting, or attending a conference. The applicants may be able to get a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if they have been invited to the UK as an expert in their profession. Applicants can apply for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if they:
What are Permitted Activities
The applicants can be invited by a UK-based organisation or client to undertake the following permitted activities:
What are Prohibited Activities
The applicants cannot undertake following prohibited activities under the Permitted Paid Engagement Visa category:
Lenght of Stay on Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
The applicant can stay in the United Kingdom for up to 1 (One) Month only.
If the applicants wish to do work that is not permitted under this category they may be able to come to the UK with other visa route under the points-based system.
Documents Reuqired for Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
Permitted Paid Engagement visa applicants must supply several documents with their application. These include:
That applicants must provide extra documents if they are an established arts, entertainment or sporting professional. Applicants can provide any of the following depends upon their circumstances:
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our Standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909