UK Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
- want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- are aged 18 to 30
- have £2,530 in savings
- have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries or territories
- meet the other eligibility requirements
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- San Marino
- British overseas citizen
- British overseas territories citizen
- British national (overseas)
- a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality
- a bank statement showing you have at least £2,530 in savings
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country
- If your documents are not in English or Welsh you’ll need to provide a certified translation
- You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances
- study - for some courses you’ll need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme certificate
- work in most jobs
- be self-employed and set up a company - as long as your premises are rented, your equipment is not worth more than £5,000 and you do not have any employees
- work as a professional sportsperson (for example as a coach)
- extend your stay
- get public funds
- bring in family members on your application - they must apply separately
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK (Tier-5) Youth Mobility Scheme Visa Application
The Youth Mobility Scheme (YMS) is designed by UK Visa & Immigration for young people from participating countries who would like to experience life in the UK for up to 2 years. Under the youth mobility scheme, your national government acts as your sponsor.
You can apply for UK (Tier-5) Youth Mobility Scheme Visa if you:
Eligibility for UK Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme Visa under Tier-5 category if you are aged between 18 years to 30 years and from the following countries:
You can also apply for this visa if you are aged 18 to 30 and a:
But you cannot apply if you have Children under the age of 18 who live with you, or Children you are financially responsible for or already been in the UK under the scheme.
You must have at least £2,530 in your bank account to show you can support yourself in the UK. You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa. You will usually need to show proof of this when you apply.
When you apply for UK Tier-5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
What You Can do on Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
If you are in the UK on Youth Mobility Scheme Visa than you can:
What You Can do on Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
If you are in the UK on Youth Mobility Scheme Visa, you cannot:
The Home Office will carefully scrutinise an application for a long term or temporary work visa. If it does not consider that the visa application is a genuine or if it considers that any of the other requirements have not been met, the application will fall for refusal. It is therefore essential that the application is prepared thoroughly and carefully.
We are experienced in preparing work visa applications to ensure a successful outcome and will provide expert guidance and assistance to you throughout the process.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909