UK Sports Visitor Visa
- Is willing to come to the UK to participate in any sports related activities or events. These activities include:
- Joining an amateur sports team;
- Participating in an exhibition, charity or a competitive sports event, series of events or tournaments;
- Negotiating a contract or sponsorship deal;
- Making a personal or promotional appearance;
- Participating in a trial or short period of training either as an individual or as a part of a team;
- Is from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland;
- Is a part of the support staff or an official working on a sport event;
- Not be less than 18 years of age;
- Be genuinely seeking entry as a sports visitor for maximum period of 6 months;
- Leave the UK at the end of the period of visit;
- Be sound enough to meet the cost of the return and onward journey;
- They intend to leave the UK before the expiry of their visa;
- Accommodate and maintain themselves and their dependants (if any) without resorting to public funds;
- Not be in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Sports Visitor Visa Application from India
The Sports Person Visitor Visa falls under the 'Standard Visitor Visa' category. The 'Sports Visitor' category is for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. The sports visitor visa is designed for individuals based abroad who wants to visit the UK for a short period to undertake some sports related activities. Sportspersons and people who work closely with them can visit the UK under this visa to take part in some specific event without permission to work or applying under the point based system.
Some of the acceptable sport related activities includes: - amateurs and professionals (individuals or teams) coming to the UK to take part in a specific sporting event; members of the technical or support staff or amateurs or professionals attending the same event (including team managers, personal coaches, doctors, physiotherapists, dieticians, bodyguards and press officers); Polo Grooms; officials, including those coming on a voluntary basis (including linesmen and umpires) etc.
Who can apply for UK Sports Visitor Visa:
An individual can apply for a sports visitor visa if he/she:
Eligibility for UK Sports Visitor Visa
The applicant should fulfil the following basic eligibility criteria to apply for a Sports Visitor visa that applicant must:
Our team of expert UK Visa & Immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on the required documents and procedures to apply for UK visa from India
Fee for UK Visit Visa for Parents of Child at School From India
The UK Home Office is subject to change from time to time almost every year. Hence, please take appointment with us to know more about your UK Business visit visa present fee or other information.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909