UK Business Visitor Visa
- Representative of overseas news media
- Academic Visitor
- Visiting Professor
- Religious Worker
- Adviser, Professional, Consultant, Trainer or Trouble Shooter
- Film Crew
- Person Undertaking Specific, One-Off Training
- Employees from an Overseas Company
- Business Person
- You will be undertaking a permissible business related activity for the duration of your stay in the UK;
- You or your business have enough money to support yourself whilst you are in the UK;
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of the visit; and
- You or your business can meet the costs of the return or onward journey;
- You’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Attending Meetings or Conferences;
- Arranging Business Deals, Negotiating or Signing Trade Agreements or Contracts;
- Undertaking Fact-finding Missions or Checking Details or Goods;
- Conducting On-Site Visits and Promotional Activities;
- To Stay up to six months (6) on each visit;
- Study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit;
- Pass Through the UK in Transit (on your way to another Country);
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Business Visitor Visa Application From India
The United Kingdom has a thriving business culture and the UK recognises that individual business people may want to come to the UK for short periods. This may be to negotiate the terms of a contract with businesses in the UK, carry out market research or attend conferences. This category of visa also applies to people engaging in short term sports or entertainers. To carry out business activities for a short term under the following cateogries may apply for UK Business visit.
Eligibility for UK Business Visitor Visa
To apply for a business visit visa you will need to submit evidence that:
Basic Requirements of UK Business Visit Visa From India
To qualify under a Business visitor visa category there are basic requirements which must be met. Applicants have to demonstrate that they intend to undertake business activities including: attending meetings or conferences, arranging deals, negotiating or signing trade agreement or contracts, undertaking fact-finding missions, checking details or goods, and conducting site visits and promotional activities etc.
They must only visit the UK for a maximum of six (6) months, show that they will be able to financially support themselves (if necessary with the support of friends and family) and meet the cost of their onward journey. They must not undertake any paid or unpaid employment in the UK.
UK Business Visitor Visa requirements from India are subject to UK Immigration Rules and Home Office Policies. Our team of expert UK Immigration Solicitors can assist with UK Business Visitor Visa Application form, requirements for UK Business visit visa and provide complete guidance as well as representation of your UK Business Visitor Visa Application.
Documents Required for UK Family Visitor Visa
Our UK qualifed Solicitors at Wazir Solicitors & Co can offer best UK Visa & Immigration advice on the documentation required to make your perfect UK Business Visitor visa application from India. Besides your Passport, Business Bank Statements and Invitation Letter from the UK, there are many documents required to make a successful UK Business Visitor application. Our expert UK Immigration lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India can advise you on UK Business Visitor Visa Application after thoroughly evaluating your personal, familial and financial circumstances.
Entitlement of UK Business Visitor Visa
Typically the activities allowed with a business visit visa are:
Duration Of UK Business Visitor Visa Application
There are different types of Business Visitor Visa UK, for example, Long Term Visa UK, C Visit Visa UK, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years UK Visit Visa.
As a matter of general rule, you must apply for 6 months’ UK Business Visitor Visa if you have not travelled to the UK before or your last visit was several years ago. Those who travel to the UK on regular basis can apply for a multiple UK Family Visit Visa for 2 years, 5 years or 10 years.
Our team of expert UK Visa & Immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on the required documents and procedures to apply for UK family visit visa from India
UK Family Visit Visa Application Fee From India
The UK Home Office is subject to change from time to time almost every year. Hence, please take appointment with us to know more about your UK Business visit visa present fee or other information.
How We Can Help You With UK Business Visit Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909