UK Marriage Visitor Visa
- you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK;
- you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK;
- you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership;
- you meet the other eligibility requirements stated below;
- you’re 18 or over;
- you’re free to give notice of marriage, to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of your arrival;
- you’re in a genuine relationship;
- you’re visiting the UK for less than 6 months;
- you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- you’ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home;
- you’re able to support yourself during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you);
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey);
- you have proof of any other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor Visa Rules under the UK Immigration Laws;
- Valid passport or travel documents;
- Evidence that they can support themselves while in the UK such as bank account statements or salary slips atleast for the last six months;
- Evidence regarding future plans for the partnership such as documents showing where they will reside;
- Information about accommodation where they intend to stay while in the UK and travel plans;
- Information about the marriage or civil union and evidence to show they have paid money to cover some of the related costs;
- Evidence that they have provided the register officer in Scotland, England and Wales, or Northern Ireland with a notification of their marriage;
- Applicants who have married before need to provide evidence that they are no longer in a relationship with ex-spouse and are free to marry or enter into a civil union;
- Decree absolute;
- Death certificate if their partner has passed away;
- get public funds (benefits);
- bring in family members (‘dependants’) - they must apply separately;
- live in the UK for extended periods through frequent visits;
- extend your visa or switch to another visa;
- work - except for permitted activities related to your work or business overseas, such as attending meetings;
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Marriage Visitor Visa Application from India
If you wish to come to the UK in order to get married, but not to remain or settle in the UK after marriage solemnisation in UK, we being british solicitors can help you to make a marriage visitor application. Marriage visitor visa allows the applicant to marry or enter into a civil partnership in a licenced venue in the UK within 6 months of arrival. It cannot be extended and the visa holder cannot switch to another visa.
You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if:
Eligibility Requirements For UK Marriage Visitor Visa
Applicants applying for a Marriage Visitor Visa need to meet the following eligibility requirements and must prove that:
Documents Requirements For UK Marriage Visitor Visa
Applicants applying for a Marriage Visitor Visa need to submit the following documents in support of their visa appplication:
Applicants must meet all the other mandatory requirements under the UK Visa & Immigration Rules.
What cannot do on Marriage Visitor Visa
Length of stay in UK
If your application gets approved, you can use this visa to visit the UK for up to 6 months.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our Standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909